The form of Danes Uzutekis building is typical to the architecture of Klaipeda Old Town. The total volume of the building is divided vertically into four parts by glazed stairwell planes, horizontally – on the first floor – by cantilevered bay windows with balconies. The bright edges of the building echo the fortifications Klaipėda Old Town – star-shaped bastion pediments and make it be a monumental building.
- Foundations: bored-polar.
- External and internal walls – Wienerberger clay blocks.
- Windows – suitable for marine climate – aluminium construction with double glazing.
- Facades – covered with clinker tiles and copper plates.
- Commercial premises finishing – complete.
- Roof is superposed.
- Heating, plumbing and sewerage - urban networks.
- Fire alarm system with sensors, door phone, access control, and video system installed.
- Three types of granite pavement are used for welfare: cycling paths – reddish granite, carriageway – dark grey, and pedestrian area – light gray pads.